STARMIST Glitters from AMERICAN GLITTERS are for an A to
Z product range.All products can be made more attractive
from STARMIST. Glitters from American and Japanese technology
are produced with Mirror finish polyester, metalised
film, epoxy coated, solvent and water resistant colors.
All technical specifications are available with MSDS
(material safety data sheet) and protocol of analysis
Remember that all that glitters is not STARMIST. STARMIST
Glitters are of top quality in the world. Our glitters
are not gold but diamonds in reflection.
Applications List for Polyester Glitter Epoxy Coated
1) Boating and other Fiberglass or Gelcoat applications:
Boats, Carnival Ride Cars, Pre-fab Domes for Churches
2) Makeup (Cosmetics): Nail Polish, Body Creams and Lotions,
3) Finger Paints (Coated silver)
4) Fabric adhesives for decorating clothing, (permanent)
5) T-Shirts, (silk screened) mixed with Plastisol (0.008
is the most popular size)
6) Clown makeup (for Costume companies and Halloween)
7) Christmas ornaments and decorations
8) Clear adhesives (for children's use, can be washed off)
9) Glitter pens (mixed with adhesive)
10) Floral decorations (Artificial, Dry, Live)
11) Fishing Lures
13) Ceramics (after firing)
14) Inks and Paints
15) Rubber stamp kits
16) Fabric printing (Flocking)
17) Hair gels
18) Candle decorating
21) Posters and displays
22) Inside balloons
23) Greeting cards
24) For Christmas and all Decoration purposes.
PEVENEX is a trademark for PVC Glitters
PVC glitters for decorations are manufactured in various
iridescent, metallic, transparent and colored effects from
sizes of 0.15 Hex and upwards, under our trade name PEVENEX
with essentially the same colors as STARMIST. The PEVENEX
will be available only in the following sizes, i.e., 0.15,
0.25 and 0.40 of 200 microns. As they are made with PVC metalized
rainbow film, therefore the color will not be solvent resistant.
These PVC glitters are used only for decoration where a high
durability is not a major concern. They are neither solvent
or heat resistant. Kindly contact us for more information.
Applications List for PVC Glitter
1) School Art projects
2) Glitter hats
3) Parade floats
5) Theater sets
6) Party decorations/Temporary decorations
7) Floral designs
8) Children's Craft kits
9) Signs (Indoors)
10) Store Window Displays and Decorations
11) Applied on Glass pictures/mirrors
12) Walls and ceilings (Blown on when the paint is wet)
13) Sand art
14) Decorating shoes
15) Christmas ornaments
ALUNEX is a tradename for Aluminium Glitters
These are basically aluminium glitters. They are currently
under development by our research and development department.
We will announce in the coming months on our new development.
Please call, fax or e-mail us for further information.